You work for Google as an HR General, and determine the necessary components to an attractive compensation plan.
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
1. Briefly describe your position as HR Generalist with Google.
2. Create a rewards and compensation package for this position that would attract skilled workers, yet control costs at the same time.
3. Create a benefits package for this position that is competitive, yet advantageous to the company.
4. Speculate on how the negotiating and collective bargaining of this specific position would contribute to the achievement of organizational goals. Provide a rationale for your response.
5. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
6. THIS IS FOR AN ORGINAL UNUSED NOT PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED PAPER WITH LESS THAN 15% PLAGARISM AS IT GO THRU A CHECKER.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Assess the effectiveness of human resource planning and performance management systems.
· Assess how negotiating and collective bargaining contribute to the achievement of organizational goals.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in employee and labor relations.
· Write clearly and concisely about employee and labor relations using proper writing mechanics.