https://courselink.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Courselink-logo-e1575324567702.png 0 0 student https://courselink.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Courselink-logo-e1575324567702.png student2022-02-19 13:02:002022-02-19 13:02:00Solved! Get answer or ask a different Question 2393
Solved! Get answer or ask a different Question 2393
- How did the Mexican church interact with powerful interests after independence? Why did a strong anti-clerical sentiment drive reformers?
- How did outside capital come into each country? What were the costs and the benefits of such investments? How did revolutionary governments respond to external economic control? How did the U.S. government then respond to the revolutionary governments of Mexico and Cuba?
- How did the U.S. respond to attempts at reform in Mexico? In Cuba?
- How did slavery of Africans and indigenous people fit into those economies?
- How did the policies in Spain, Portugal, and the Catholic Church influence the histories and revolutions of these nations?