To ensure you earn maximum points, your professionally written postings should provide substantive depth that demonstrates your proficiency to address topics and advance the Discussion at a graduate school level. Your postings should represent your own experience and the knowledge you have gained through learning, by communicating clearly through the written word. Correct use of grammar, spelling, descriptive explanations, and logical flow of thought are important in all assignments. (Note: Discussion responses are submitted to Turnitin® to confirm originality and correct citation of references). Post a main response plus at least two additional conversational responses in the Discussion forum. There must be postings on or before Saturday and on three different days during the unit.
Topic: The Customer as the Principal Driver of Value
The objective of value chain management is to convert customer needs into customer value. Unit 1 begins with the concept of customer delight as an indicator of earning customer value. By researching the Library and reading articles related to customer delight, you will gain an understanding of one of the ultimate goals of value chain management. This Discussion describes some of the process inherent when customer delight is present.
- Search the Library for articles explaining customer delight and customer service excellence. You will include at least one quote from the Library article(s) within your response, using APA in-text citations and listing the applied reference(s) at the end of the response. There should be no more than one application of referenced information per paragraph. You may include one referenced sentence from your textbook. Internet references are not accepted for this Discussion, although you may use internet research for your own learning.
I have pick one article and have attach it to this post. I will add the textbook reference when you give this work back.
- Think about when you have experienced customer delight — a purchase experience (product or service) that surpassed your expectations. Customer delight is not simply customer satisfaction, it is exceeding expectations on an ongoing basis. Perhaps you told other people you know about your amazing experience.
- The response should use first person perspective.
Include the following information:
(A) Describe this purchase experience; include where, when, why, the product, the brand name, and explain the details of this positive, memorable purchase from the beginning, from when you first considered the purchase, to the eventual purchase transaction and outcome. Be specific.
(B) Describe the processes, steps, and phases you believe the company did to make sure your purchase experience was delightful (surpassed expectation and perhaps made you brand loyal). You may make assumptions for this portion of this Discussion. Include the following considerations:
- Do you think you were a target market customer? Why or why not?
- How did the company communicate the benefits of their product or service to you?
- Why did you choose their product?
- Was the product or service available to you when and where you wanted it? Once you received and used the product or service, did it perform as you expected? Explain.
(C) Support your response’s content with at least one applied and cited reference from a Library article. Apply and cite no more than one referenced sentence per paragraph. You may also apply and cite one sentence from the textbook if you wish. Internet references are not accepted for this Discussion. Use APA in-text citation within the response and list the applied reference(s) at the end of the response using APA formatting. APA formatting resources are available in the Academic Tools area titled, “APA Style Central.”
Proofread your response, run spell check and grammar check, and proofread again. Post your polished response in the Unit 1 Discussion.