Describe where this type of ecosystem might be located. Name 1 specific example.Describe the structure of the ecosystem.
- List at least 3 specific examples of both abiotic components and biotic components for the ecosystem type selected.
Describe the function of the ecosystem
- In your own words, explain or define biogeochemical cycle.
- Describe the steps in the carbon cycle as an example of one biogeochemical cycle.
Describe disturbance and recovery
- Describe 1 natural and 1 human-caused disturbance to the ecosystem that you have chosen.
- Describe the damage to the ecosystem for each example, including how the abiotic and biotic characteristics of the ecosystem changed.
Provide 2 examples of natural resources provided by the ecosystem that you have selected.
- How can these be sustained into the future?
- How can humans act as good stewards to assist ecosystem recovery? Provide 1 example specific to the ecosystem that you have chosen