- This assignment will help you articulate some of the aspects impacting religion in the 21st century.
- View the documentary entitled: “Ties that Bind: Connecting Communities Across Religious Boundaries.” This assignment is due in the drop box by Sunday, September 3, at midnight. Please use Microsoft Word.
- Did you cover all the assignment?Did you answer all the questions?If you are summarizing something, did you cover the entire assignment?
- Highlight vocabulary or important terms found in your reading or research that are particular to the religion you are studying
- 5 points
- Critical Analysis
- Make an important argument in your conclusion, summarizing your main points.
- 10 Points
- Total Points
- 25 Points
- Write response to the the documentary and address the following:
- 1. What are the specific challenges concerning women leaders in many faith traditions?
- 2. What are the challenges specific to women leaders in the traditions of Christianity, Judaism and, Islam?
- 3. How can the interfaith movement help reduce the potential for violence and conflict in the world?
- 4. Summarize Eboo Patel’s argument in the last ten minutes of the video. Do you agree or disagree with his ideas?
- 5. What did you find personally interesting/striking in this documentary? (Be specific)
- Documentary: “Ties that Bind”
Our dedication to quality and customer satisfaction makes us one of the best academic writing agencies in the world.
Our company focuses on offering high-quality and easily accessible academic writing services to students from all parts of the world.