Caregiver Quick Reference Guide
This assignment requires you to pull together the work you did for the Units 2, 4, 6, and 8 assignments. The objective is to fully synthesize the material in layman’s terms so a caregiver or significant other could grasp it readily and use it as a quick reference guide. Your successful completion of the assignment will reflect your ability to condense all of the material that you have compiled for the course project to one or two pages.
Using the literature you have gathered and formative feedback received from your instructor, create your final assignment, in which you:
1. Define the target behavior to be prioritized for intervention.
2. Identify the social significance of the target behavior.
4. Describe assessment results and interventions in language appropriate for caregivers and significant others.
5. Evaluate key ABA concepts, principles, and methods to analyze and change target behaviors from research.
6. Design function-based interventions that address response effort, practitioner skills, contextual fit, practicality, treatment acceptability, and administrative support.
Use the following subheadings to organize your paper and format them in APA style:
1. Target Behavior.
2. Measurement & Visual Display.
· Written communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· APA formatting: References and citations are formatted according to current APA style guidelines.
· Resources: At least 3 scholarly resources.
· Length: 1–2 double-spaced pages, excluding title page and list of references.