1. From which among the following perspectives does the business have only the responsibility to provide a good or service at an agreed-upon price?
2. The American Marketing Association defines marketing as “an organizational function and a set of processes for creating, communicating, and delivering _____ to customers and for managing customer relationships in ways that benefit the organization and its stakeholders.”
3. A condition that leads to greater consumption leading to greater unhappiness is called _____.
1. Leopold owns 100 acres in a remote place that he rarely visits. One day, Kate sets up camp in the middle of the 100 acres and ends up living on the land and using the land for her provisions for 15 years. If it’s found that Kate owns this land due, it’s most likely due to
2. The county wishes to build a public road across land that belongs to Bob. Which of the following statements is true?
3. Terry takes her coat to Dick’s dry cleaners to be cleaned. While begin cleaned, the coat is damaged. Terry sues Dick for damages. To prevail Terry must prove that Dick
1. Tom contracts to purchase Elmer’s house. Elmer has a vegetable garden in his backyard. After the closing, Tom arrives to move in and sees Elmer pick a tomato from the vegetable garden and put it in his pocket. Tom protests, claiming that the tomato is part of the real estate Tom purchased from Elmer. Which of the following statements is true?
2. Zeke’s lawyer tells Zeke that Zeke’s tenant is entitled to peaceful possession. Zeke asks you what that means. You’ll tell Zeke that
3. Woody owns a movie theater. One night, Woody finds a purse beside one of the seats in the theater after all of the moviegoers have left for the evening. Given this set of facts, Woody
1. Elmer steals Mike’s bike and takes it to Peter’s used bike shop. Peter purchase the bike from Elmer for$50. Then Peter puts the bike up for sale for$75. Mike stops in Peter’s bike shop to look for a new bike, sees that Peter has his bike and demands that Peter surrender it. Which of the following statements is true
2. Bob rents from Sally and would like to assign his rights to Fred. Which of the following statements is true
3. Sally has a right of way to cross Bob’s property to get access to her own property. Which of the following statements is true
1. Tom gives Samuel permission to move into a vacant house that Tom owns and live there without paying rent. Samuel lives there for 20 years, acting like the owner and making improvements to the house. Samuel now asserts that he is the owner. Which of the following statements is true
2. Elmer is a tenant in possession, but his possession is wrongful. Elmer has a
3. Bart conveys real property to Ginny. Ginny later learns that Bart owned no interest in the property. Ginny sues Bart for damages. Ginny will win unless the deed was a ———deed