International laws exert a significant influence on the conduct of business. For example, even when intellectual property has been protected in one nation, other nations may not respect the protection. Further, the sharing of information between governments raises significant questions for companies doing business in multiple nations. In this assignment, you will address legal concerns associated with international business endeavors.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
- A discussion of the primary legal concerns relating to the conduct of international business. What are the primary concerns? How can business leaders mitigate these concerns?
- A discussion of the potential legal issues associated with the sharing of information by governments. How does this sharing influence the conduct of business by multi-national companies? How should business leaders respond?
- A discussion of when to engage legal counsel with regard to issues of international business law