Mini-case studies: The students are expected to answer the questions associated with the case. These questions are intended to elicit thoughtful reactions to contemporary organizational behavior initiatives and challenges. The students are expected to carefully read the assignment instructions, then thoroughly and explicitly address each component of the corresponding case study questions.
The responses should reflect higher level cognitive processing (analysis, synthesis, and evaluation), which is essential for someone in any industry, as diversity decisions affect all levels and stakeholders within the organization and in the external marketplace.
There is no minimum number of references that need to be utilized to support the completion of this assignment; however, it is generally understood that any good case study analysis will incorporate the appropriate quality and quantity of scholarly sources to support any suppositions and recommendations.
The submission will not exceed four (4) pages in length, excluding the title and references pages.
The document must adhere to the APA writing style.
The document should be prepared as a Microsoft Word file.
Force Field Analysis
- Read the case 16.1 Millennials in the Workplace in your text.
- http://www.nursingtimes.net/roles/nurse-managers/managing-change-by-empowering-staff/5033731.fullarticle (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- “Managing Change by Empowering Staff”
- This resource relates to Learning Objective 16.1. Read more on page 412.
- Answer the case questions in a written APA paper format.