PART 1- Does an individual’s membership in a diverse population define his or her personality, or does the personality determine the diverse populations to which the person will belong?
PART 2- What is the significance of diversity when everyone is diverse in some way?
PART 3- Review this week’s course materials and learning activities, and reflect on your learning so far this week. Respond to one or more of the following prompts in one to two paragraphs:
- Provide citation and reference to the material(s) you discuss. Describe what you found interesting regarding this topic, and why.
- Describe how you will apply that learning in your daily life, including your work life.
- Describe what may be unclear to you, and what you would like to learn.
Option 1: Diversity Identity Self-Evaluation Paper
Read the University of Phoenix Material: Diversity Case Study located on the student website. The case study serves as an example of the diversity within self-identity.
Include the following information in your self-evaluation:
· A minimum of five diverse groups you belong to
· Significance of belonging to the diverse groups
· Assumptions others may make about you based on the diverse groups you belong to
· How these assumptions affect your own self-identity.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.