Address and include the following in your PowerPoint:
- A title, introduction, and conclusion slide.
- What is the MMPI-2-RF and what does it measure?
- What are the legal and ethical requirements for a professional to administer, interpret, and/or report the results of an MMPI-2-RF?
- How would information gathered from the MMPI-2-RF assist in the intake and treatment planning process?
- Describe potential treatment strategies that would likely be incorporated into a treatment plan based on results from an MMPI-2-RF.
- Include speaker notes below each content-related slide that represent what would be said if giving the presentation in person. Expand upon the information included in the slide and do not simply restate it. Please ensure the speaker notes include a minimum of 50 words.
- A reference slide with a minimum of four scholarly references in addition to the textbook.