This journal activity is an opportunity for you to reflect on last week’s group assignment.
In this journal, address the following:
- Explain how initial opinions changed, regarding ethical concerns, after the group discussion in Week Four.
- Describe any state laws that influenced a personal plan of action.
- Address any disagreements that were discussed in the Week Four group discussion or alternate approaches or plans that will work.
- Describe any personal agreements from the Week Four group discussion, as well as the importance of finding agreement in the field of counseling.
- Explain how the group’s approach aligned to a personal counseling philosophy.
- Analyze the laws in one state that may conflict with a personal philosophy and ethical code.